Account Executive | Informa Intelligence - EquipmentWatch/CostTrax | Atlanta, GA
The Account Executive will join the sales team for EquipmentWatch / CostTrax, a division of Informa Plc, an advanced data solutions provider to the insurance finance, government and dealer markets.
This position focuses on existing customer account management through a data-driven solution set delivered via web applications (SaaS). The Account Executive will be tasked with managing existing accounts with a focus on increasing average customer value through upsell and cross-selling opportunities. You’ll be walking into a ready-to-go role, with identified accounts and a strong, growth-centric existing book of business backed by the best products in the industry.
- Account Management composed of growing existing customer relationships through upsell and crosssell opportunities within an assigned territory
- Develop relationships with existing customers to cultivate new business by either inbound leads, account renewals within a protected territory and outbound telephone calls
- Onboard new customers via online demonstrations and product training
- Conducts ongoing competitive market and industry analysis. Identifies marketplace trends and potential product development avenues to produce revenue growth
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales and followup activities
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience
- Exceptional persuasive verbal and written communication skills with excellent telephone skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Proven track record in closing sales and achieving overall sales goals thru development and winning business practices
- Must be customer-focused and highly responsive
- Experience working in fastpaced, disciplined, process-driven, sales and/or marketing environment
- Software: Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, specifically Excel and/or other similar statistics and data modeling software preferred, working knowledge of CRM software needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Informa Intelligence
Informa Intelligence provides digital intelligence and data-based products, consultancy and research services that help businesses in specialist markets make better informed decisions, spot opportunities and gain competitive edge. We work in five markets, with over one hundred brands and many expert teams delivering predictive and action-based insight and intelligence.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with a 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work-Life Balance
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer Days