Informa Financial Intelligence currently has an opportunity for a Senior Sales Executive to join our Retail Banking Sales team in our London office. Informa Financial Intelligence provides actionable insight to help our customers make smarter decisions. The world’s top global financial institutions and banks look to Informa Financial Intelligence for our authority, precision and forward focused analysis. We’re a global leading provider of fund management, wealth management, investment banking and retail banking market intelligence and competitive research.
The Senior Sales Executive, will join our Retail Banking Segment, an advisory business specialising in digital insights to Financial Institutions across EMEA. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing our existing client relationships as well as seeking out new opportunities.
The Senior Sales Executive will be responsible for selling our suite of syndicated research and benchmarking solutions to retailing banking and insurance customers in EMEA. Informa Financial Intelligence works with established retail banks, the FinTech disruptors, insurance provider sand consultancies to help them understand how their own business performance across areas such as market share, operational efficiency, customer journey, cost of sales and customer servicing compares to their direct competitive landscape.
We are looking for a dynamic, target driven individual with a demonstrable track-record of rapidly increasing revenue from existing and new markets. Someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, a consultative approach and passion for sales. Someone who will takes a hands-on approach to converting new business opportunities into long term relationships.
- Achieving and exceeding challenging revenue targets and sales objectives, as defined by the Regional Sales Manager
- Convert leads and acquiring new clients in a competitive sales environment
- Cement key relationships and be the principle commercial contact between Informa and your assigned customer base
- Develop and maintain improved sales strategies to manage accounts efficiently
- Create an account plan for all your existing and target accounts, including organization profile, contacts by department, and targets by service for each contact, strategy for growth, objectives and implementation schedule
- Responsible for creating and updating account profiles in Salesforce.com and the creation and accuracy of proposals
- Report back from customer training sessions; recording customer feedback, gathering customer intelligence and follow-up as required
- Organize customer visits within the EMEA Region. Expectation is for you to be client facing 50%+ of the month
- High degree of integrity, ability to cultivate and grow long term relationships based on a level of mutual trust at all levels within a client organisation
- Strong collaboration skills, an ability to build win/win situations with other colleagues in the customer supply chain
- Strong comfort level pitching a variety of solutions, ranging from syndicated data membership services to more tailored project-based consulting services
- Highly motivated top performer
- Proven track record of New Business growth
- Significant experience selling into, and knowledge of, the Retail Banking environment and preferably an established network of senior contacts with UK or European Consumer and Business Banking Divisions
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic and integrity
- A customer centric approach and excellent account management skills
- Ability to articulate complex solutions in a simple and coherent manner
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
Why work for Informa?
- Learning and Development plan to assist with your career development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 2 days for volunteering and a day off for your Birthday!
- Fabulous new office in Central London with an amazing rooftop terrace, views of Central London, onsite gym and a variety of restaurants and amenities nearby
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Life assurance
- Other flexible benefits include Healthcare, Cycle to Work scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- 5% Pension match
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular Social Events and Networking opportunities
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.