Account Executive | Informa Intelligence - Fleet Seek | Atlanta, GA
The Account Executive will join the sales team for FleetSeek, a division of Informa Plc, an advanced data provider to the freight and commercial trucking industries.
FleetSeek is a lead generation, sales and business intelligence research tool for the trucking industry that empowers you to search over 100 data points per fleet in the context of your target market and the fleet characteristics that are actionable for your business.
This position focuses on existing customer account management through a data-driven solution set delivered via web applications (SaaS). The Account Executive will be tasked with managing existing accounts with a focus on increasing average customer value through upsell and cross-selling opportunities. This position is a ready-to-go role, with identified accounts and a strong, growth-centric existing book of business backed by the best products in the industry.
- Account management composed of growing existing customer relationships through upsell and cross-sell opportunities within an assigned territory
- Develop relationships to cultivate new business by either inbound leads or outbound prospecting
- Onboard new customers via online demonstrations and product training
- Conducts ongoing competitive market and industry analysis, identifying marketplace trends and potential product development avenues to produce revenue growth
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow up activities
- 1 - 2 years of business experience in customer success, service, or sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent telephone skills and high attention to detail
- Must be customer-focused and highly responsive to customer needs
- This position will appeal to those motivated to begin a career in sales or Business Development
- Software: Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, specifically Excel, working knowledge of CRM software needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Informa Intelligence
Informa Intelligence provides digital intelligence and data-based products, consultancy and research services that help businesses in specialist markets make better informed decisions, spot opportunities and gain a competitive edge. We work in five markets, with over one hundred brands and many expert teams delivering predictive and action-based insight and intelligence.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work-Life Balance
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
- Parental Leave