Client Success Manager | Boston, MA
As a result of our exciting business growth, Informa is looking for a Client Success Manager to join our marketing services delivery team. In this role you’ll manage the successful planning and execution of digital marketing services programs, including webinars, display ads, content syndication, list rentals, and video interviews. You’ll drive campaigns from start to finish as you partner closely with customers, sales, marketing, and editorial teams to keep each project on track and ensure a high-value outcome for every client engagement.
In this role you will:
- Be the face of our marketing services department, working directly with clients to plan and execute their campaigns – from project kickoff to post-campaign reporting
- Build custom project timelines for each campaign, while continually tracking and communicating project status to all stakeholders
- Lead conference calls where you’ll communicate processes, establish/reinforce deadlines, and address client feedback
- Monitor campaign performance and adjust accordingly to ensure client expectations are met
- Deliver detailed reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with tracking contracts and invoicing
- Take a hands-on approach to campaigns delivery, which could involve tasks such as webinar moderation, video interviews, platform administration, and small writing/design projects
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in client engagement or project management is preferred
- Superior detail orientation, with a tenacious approach to problem solving
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with WordPress, Salesforce, and ON24 platform experience is a plus
Who we are:
Informa Engage provides research solutions, advertising, direct and content marketing, events and lead services to marketers, based on understanding customer behavior and when and how B2B customers are looking to make purchases. It has an international audience reach, sophisticated marketing and deep knowledge of specialist Vertical markets, working across Informa’s range of niche Vertical communities including Agriculture and Aviation, Financial Services, Health & Nutrition and more.
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business, operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with a 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work- Life Balance Paid parental leave Volunteer days