Vice President, Informa Asset Intelligence | Atlanta, GA
The Vice President will be the overall business leader for the Asset Intelligence group of Informa, which includes the EquipmentWatch, Price Digests, FleetSeek and CostTrax brands.
The Asset Intelligence group of data and SaaS businesses is a group of successful, strategically-connected businesses, with modern, fresh products; a performance-centric culture, scaled, innovative data teams and industry-leading market positions. With a culture built on constant improvement, our new Vice President will join an existing growth business.
- P&L management of a $25MM business, including revenue and operating profits
- Strategic planning and vision settings, aligning closely with Informa Intelligence strategy
- Track record of growth to continue our longstanding trend of growth, managing a blended sales target of businesses with sustained growth rates of near double digits for 5+ years
- Lead directly reporting P&L to owners of each respective business, enabling their visions for their brands, while maintaining overall group strategy
- Continuing sales team expansion, ensuring sales resourcing precedes revenuegrowth targets
- Manage shared service leaders, including product, marketing and data
- Establish / extend industry relationships that facilitate growth of brand awareness, including association board involvement, industry trade shows
- 20-40% travel, supporting inbusiness sales efforts as well as internal corporate activities
- Minimum 15+ years previous P&L and leadership experience, ideally in the subscription product world
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to partner and work effectively with senior business leaders and business partners across a larger, matrixed organization
- Data and techsavvy
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive culture and high performance for 50+ people
- Relevant industry experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
Infrastructure Intelligence provides essential information, insight and intelligence on trends and technologies in utilities, power, buildings electronics, and design & manufacturing. Infrastructure Intelligence’s brands reach millions of decision makers in the businesses that keep economies moving. Our deep expertise in these markets and reach amongst businesses also means we can offer innovative, impactful and data-driven marketing solutions to those looking to reach decision makers at each stage of their purchasing journey.
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business, operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
Competitive Benefits with a 401k match
Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
Work- Life Balance
Paid parental leave