OBJECTIVES & VALUES:
As Finance Analyst, you are expected to contribute fully to Informa Intelligence’s objectives. A list of your personal objectives will be jointly agreed and reviewed on an annual basis allowing you to measure your performance against agreed objectives.
As a member of the Pharma Intelligence Finance team, support the Pharma Finance Team, FD and VP in all matters relating to the following cost centres:
- Central Pharma
- Sales Team and related allocations
- Pharma Headcount
- Consolidated Pharma reporting
- Support, advise and account for transactions impacting the above cost centres, including but not limited to:
- Recruitment coding and budget guidance
- Forecast adjustments for recruitment and individual costs
- Capex support
- Ad Hoc analysis of cross vertical reporting
- Working capital and Capex variance commentary
- Consolidated forecasting
- Complete month end reporting analysis (P&L, KPI’s) for above cost centres.
- Produce month end profit bridge with commentary of actual performance versus forecast, budget and PY and review with FD
- Complete monthly forecasting submission for above cost centres
- Update monthly reporting schedules relating to above cost centres
- Support the Pharma Finance team with updating the Pharma Consolidated forecast file
- Drive the creation of the annual bottom up budgeting process for the above cost centres, with particular focus on headcount. This will involve working with various stakeholders across the business to create necessary working files
Ad Hoc Analysis and Reporting:
- At the request of the Finance team, undertake a range of ad hoc analyses producing reports according to agreed time scales.
- Finance background or studying towards/achieved ACCA/CIMA qualification, with some experience of working in an analytical environment.
- Experience of working in the publishing / business media sector preferred but not essential.
- Computer skills - advanced Excel user. SAP experience preferred but not essential.
- Must communicate clearly and succinctly.