Investor Relationship Development & Sales Lead | Health & Nutrition | Boulder, CO
What we’re looking for:
Nutrition Capital Network (NCN) is an events and information services platform within the Informa Health & Nutrition business that connects investors with innovative companies seeking growth capital. The NCN Investor Relationship Manager and Sales Lead is a newly created position focused on selling NCN Cornerstone Investor memberships and managing the development of Informa H&N’s investor relationships.
Reporting into the NCN Market Leader, the NCN Investor Relationship Manager and Sales Lead will work closely with multiple key functions in client organizations, including Product Development, Innovation, Market Research, Category Management, Corporate Brand Management, Merchandising, Marketing and Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM). He/she will have the flexibility, poise and expertise to identify and sell in new Cornerstone Investor members and develop long-lasting relationships within the investor community. The person who takes on this role could work remotely or out of Informa’s Boulder, Colo. office.
You are accountable for:
- “Own” the sales of NCN Cornerstone Investor memberships
- Maintain and deepen current Cornerstone Investor relationships
- Work in partnership with other areas of the Informa H&N business to identify and sell in new Cornerstone Investor members
- Leverage all appropriate strategies to develop new relationships and penetrate new accounts
- Develop a robust Cornerstone Investor membership pipeline
- Provide consultative guidance to investors to connect them to other relevant New Hope and Informa resources and solutions—your role is to help us become an indispensable resource to the health and wellness investment community
What you bring to the team:
- Five or more years of proven consultative selling experience, preferably focused on the investment community or consumer packaged goods industry
- Exposure to the investment/finance/M&A community, preferably focused on the food or CPG industry—we are looking for someone who understands the CPG investment landscape, from angel investors and family offices to PE/VC and strategic investors.
- Experience selling directly to investors or senior leaders within the food or CPG industry
- Ability to manage a dynamic mix of related processes, including pipeline management, forecasting, tailored capabilities presentations, and financial updates to senior management
- Ability to manage competing priorities across multiple sales opportunities
- Exceptional written/oral communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong applied knowledge of Excel
- BS or BA degree required
- Natural & organic products industry experience a strong plus!
What we offer:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee Discount Program
- Dog Friendly Office!
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Why Work at Informa?
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year.
For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com