• Delivery of various tasks, as allocated by the Operations Manager, in support of running various sized exhibitions across EMEA.
• Create and maintain show specific project plans in the agreed format for review & sign off by individual Operations Managers on an event by event basis
• Create and issue PO’s upon request and update budget & invoice trackers accordingly
• Managing and maintaining floor plans, and exhibitor queries relating to them as required.
• Creating, maintaining, and delivery of required schedules such as: catering, electrics, furniture, signage, rigging, temporary staff requirements etc.
• Design and production of simpler system built feature areas, where required.
• Delivery of all operational sponsorship deliverables, contras, and specials, in cooperation with the sales team where appropriate
• Coordinate and manage temporary staff, both onsite & pre show, by producing show specific briefs and giving onsite inductions.
• Day to day liaison with internal Event teams, venues, contractors, suppliers and exhibitors
• Work alongside other Team members to compile post event reports and analysis through collation and recording of requested data.
• Manage all pre-show packing, research and ordering of equipment and services such as radios, stationary, wristbands, PPE, as well as onsite welfare for the show teams & official contractors
• Under the guidance of senior team members produce onsite documentation including staff briefings, exhibitor lists, floor plans, welcome packs, staff handbooks Inc. safety information etc.
• Assist various teams such as Customer Service, or clients directly, with answering of operational exhibitor queries where applicable
General team support & additional areas of responsibility:
• Attendance at any required meetings at the request of the Operations Manager, minute & action taking for distribution
• Arrange travel and accommodation bookings when requested, in line with set Operations budget.
• Ensuring you are working within the company’s H&S, Security & Sustainability guidelines at all times
• Assisting with the implementation of internal and external Service Level Agreements.
• Perform any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility when requested by senior members of the Operations team
Background knowledge, skills & experience Essential:
• A minimum of two years’ experience at Operations Executive level.
• Working knowledge of industry, venues and current appointed contractors
• Able to demonstrate a proactive approach and take initiative, anticipating needs
• Strong time management and organisational skills; can work to tight deadlines, able to prioritise and manage several different tasks at the same time
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, to meet deadlines consistently and operate within budgetary targets
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills in English with additional languages highly beneficial
? IOSH Managing Safety Certificate
• Professional customer focused attitude; ability to stay calm and patient under pressure
• Forward thinking, flexible and able to trouble shoot
• Positive attitude, Confident team player with a creative and innovative approach
• Strong attention to detail