- Content strategy. As Editor you will be responsible for developing an editorial calendar that delivers the right content to the right audience.
- Writing daily news and features, ensuring regular up-to-date content and resources to go in the daily newsletter.
- Managing relationships with freelancers and contributors, being the main point of contact for PRs and for features from regular authors
- Working closely with the energy community to develop ideas which solve their problems and champion their agenda.
- Attending and reporting from conferences and networking events.
- Helping to develop and execute webinars and live content for our conferences.
- Using analytics to identify opportunities to improve and optimise content effectiveness.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in B2B online publishing and journalism.
- Strong interviewing, editing, writing, communication, and organisational skills.
- Adept as achieving results with web content management systems, SEO principles, and digital editing software.
- Ability to meet daily deadlines.
At Informa we invite you to be part of an organisation that is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and to being a responsible, sustainable business. Informa is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.