Informa’s Fashion Portfolio is the leading producer of world-renowned fashion tradeshows such as MAGIC, COTERIE, PROJECT, FN PLATFORM and CHILDREN'S CLUB. We believe uniting the industry’s best talent and most dynamic shows will translate into stronger shows for buyers and brands and help us achieve our promise to the industry: to bring together great brands and retailers in superbly merchandised shows, provide superior customer service, and ultimately present end consumers with the best apparel, footwear, accessories, and fashion products.
Uniting the most influential fashion retail decision makers and the world’s top fashion brands, Informa Fashion serves the $1 trillion+ global fashion industry through comprehensive marketplaces in New York, Las Vegas and Japan. Our events cover all major fashion categories from men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel, accessories, and footwear to manufacturing resources and service providers.
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator for its Fashion Sales/Exhibitor Marketing department. The Marketing Coordinator will provide support for the fashion events within the Informa Markets family by working closely with the Sr. Sales Marketing Manager, art department, sales and brand Leads, social media/content managers and copywriters on creating and deploying promotional emails, launching and refining lead generation campaigns, producing sales collateral, managing updates to the Exhibitor-facing portions of websites and producing digital marketing assets.
You are accountable for:
- Adhering to strict deadlines for collateral production, email deployment and digital asset creation
- Understanding the basics of marketing email composition (pre-header, subject line, body copy, images, content, CTA, contact, etc.)
- Understanding how the design/messaging from Sales/Brand leads should translate to a creative job order/request
- Submitting timely work orders to art department and routing drafts/final versions by following up with stakeholders with appropriate sense of urgency
- Proofreading for content and context on all assigned projects
- Travel to industry events as needed
- Special projects as assigned
What you bring to the team:
- Marketing degree or commensurate, demonstrated experience
- Knowledge of B2B events, fashion brands or retail industry a plus
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Experience meeting varying deadlines
- Project management skills
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- HTML and InDesign a plus
- Initiative and self-directed