Advertising Project Coordinator | Informa Intelligence – Overland Park, KS
Informa is seeking an Advertising Project Coordinator to join the Production team. The Advertising Project Coordinator will focus on acquiring, organizing and proofing advertising material for several Informa B2B magazines, and proactively collaborate with colleagues in multiple departments to ensure that time sensitive deadlines are met.
This position is in our Overland Park, KS office near 95th and Metcalf, which is centrally located to most of the Greater Kansas City area
In this role you will:
- Review, organize and ensure all ad orders adhere to creative and technical
- Imposition of editorial and ad content for several titles
- Place full page ads in Adobe InDesign
- Proof customer advertising material for multiple publications
- Plan production schedules with editorial teams and the printer
- Set material deadlines for each assigned title
- Provide distribution instructions to the printer
- Generate sales reports for the sales team
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum one year experience in an office environment involving customer support functions
- Prior publishing or print production experience preferred
- Must be very organized and detail-oriented
- Strong Excel, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Acrobat Professional skills
- Strong customer service experience and the ability to foster relationships as necessary; flexible, patient, courteous, professional.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including presentation, organization and negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of change, and innovation.
- High level of energy, with ability to cope with workload peaks, multitasking and meeting tight deadlines.
- Problem-solving, analytical skills and resourcefulness. Proactive, quick learner.
About Informa Intelligence
Informa Intelligence provides digital intelligence and data-based products, consultancy and research services that help businesses in specialist markets make better-informed decisions, spot opportunities and gain a competitive edge. We work in five markets, with over one hundred brands and many expert teams delivering predictive and action-based insight and intelligence.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with a 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work-Life Balance
- Paid parental leave