The Research & Insight team are driven to be the ‘voice of the customer’ across Informa Connect, covering all customer groups including: audiences, delegates, visitors and commercial partners. Their aim is to empower the business with actionable audience insight to underpin strategy and revenue generation.
The Research & Insight Coordinator will support this aim by coordinating quality data and collating insight on delegates, audiences and customers across Informa Connect’s verticals. This is achieved primarily through the online survey tool Explori and presented to the business in the form of PowerPoint presentations, reports, spreadsheets, graphs and/or verbal meetings.
The skills developed will enable the successful candidate to establish a career in research and insight. They will learn and eventually demonstrate the ability to influence the organisation to change and develop our products and brands to improve the customer experience and commercial success of the business.
- Collecting data from a range of systems and sources and inputting into programmes such as Explori and Excel.
- Processing multiple surveys through Explori and Qualtrics under strict deadlines, whilst ensuring high quality of data.
- Building bespoke surveys for smaller events in Explori or Qualtrics at ad hoc requests.
- Generating, reviewing and coordinating presentation materials for focus groups, workshops and meetings.
- Partnering with key internal stakeholders and wider colleagues to better understand delegate and audience drivers when attending Informa events.
- Responding to business queries in a professional and timely manner when required.
Skills & Experience Required:
- English and Maths GCSE (A-C grades) or equivalent
- A levels (preferably one in a numerical subject e.g. Maths, Economics, Physics etc.)
- Excellent communicator (verbal, written, presenting) and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong numerical reasoning
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for data and research
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Logical approach to the interpretation and analysis of data and research
- Legal right to work and live in the UK