We are looking for an experienced automation marketer to join us in a new role specialising in the building of customer journeys and programs. A great opportunity to make the role your own, our new Automation Campaign Specialist must be customer-centric and comfortable handling and analyzing data, with a driven commitment to improving marketing engagement.
The Automation Campaign Specialist will be a core member of the Journals Network Marketing team, reporting into and supporting the Automation Campaign Manager. The position is essential to support continued growth, as we shape our journals business as the hub of a worldwide Research Network.
Ideally suited to a passionate, innovative Automation Campaign Specialist, the role is varied and offers opportunity for development. This position works with internal marketing teams to plan, design and build email marketing campaigns and automated marketing programs to drive customer engagement. You will support the Automation Campaign Manager(s) with requirements gathering, feeding into the CRM team development roadmap as necessary. Building journeys and programs, to meet requirements, but also actively monitor and use a test and learn approach to improve and develop them. In the role you will provide support, recommendations and best- practice advice to marketing colleagues around campaign set-up and management.
- Work with marketing colleagues and the Automation Campaign Manager(s) to scope and design customer-centric journeys and programs to deliver on key goals.
- Map, build, test and develop customer-centric journeys and programs, liaising with CRM team and feeding into their development roadmap as necessary.
- Ensure marketing requirements for the CRM development roadmap are clearly documented and refined in liaison with the CRM and project team, according to the agreed process.
- Utilise behavioural and personal data to produce effective targeted emails.
- Review and analyse performance of journeys and programs. Make recommendations for, and help to implement, improvements.
- Ensure templates and agreed assets, managed by the CRM team to support the brand, are used correctly and consistently when building journeys.
- Proactively identify opportunities where automation could improve engagement and conversion, reduce manual tasks and improve the customer experience. Assist with implementation, testing and review of agreed solutions.
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments, including competitor activities, advances in technology, and academic trends, sharing appropriately.
- Keep skills up-to-date and develop new skills through self-learning, shadowing and test-and-learn as well as via more formal learning and development courses.
What we are looking for:
- Hands-on experience creating and delivering successful customer-centric email campaigns and automated programmes.
- Experience gathering, interrogating and using data to inform campaign plans
- Experience gathering and capturing requirements.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Pardot is an advantage.
- Understanding of/ability to learn HTML and optimize images for online use.
- An understanding of industry best practice and data legislation
- Communication: Able to communicate effectively with expert and non-expert colleagues, and to build strong relationships
- Workload management: Ability to effectively plan and prioritise, delivering on time.
- Accountability: Used to working within a compliance framework
- Creativity: A critical and creative thinker, who seeks opportunities to deliver improvements.
This position is based at our office in Milton Park, Oxfordshire
In return we offer: 25 days holiday per annum (3 additional days at Christmas), a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.