Show Coordinator | Health & Nutrition | Boulder, CO
About Informa Health and Nutrition:
Informa Health & Nutrition is at the forefront of the healthy lifestyle products industry offering a robust portfolio of content, events, data, research and consultative services. Through its mission of More Health to More People, Health & Nutrition helps businesses identify the people, products, partnerships and trends that create opportunities to grow businesses and bring more health to people.
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a full-time Show Coordinator for its Health & Nutrition Network. The Show Coordinator will manage and execute the brand strategy for a defined set of exhibitions and conferences in a manner that will drive the efficiency and growth of the products.
You are accountable for:
- Execute client experience and offering in show feature areas
- Execute fulfillment and manage client services for hosted buyer, partner, and exhibit hall participation opportunities, fulfillment of event marketing
- Work with marketing to plan, manage, and evaluate the organization’s appearance at outside trade shows and events
- Determine arrangements for exhibits and displays for trade shows that Health & Nutrition groups participate in
- Manage all hosted buyer production, such as registration, housing accommodations and travel reimbursement for participants
- Create work orders for hosted and partner events
- Work with marketing to plan, manage, and evaluate the organization’s appearance at trade shows and events
- Manage processes and logistics for non-profits organizations exhibiting at our events
- Provide requirements for programs and ensure fulfillment with appropriate budget and associated check requests
- Collaborate with various team members on development and execution of conference components and features
- Submit annual budget, monthly forecasts and financial information on schedule and as needed while following centralized accounting and department process
- Gather competitive proposals for various events
What you bring to the team:
- Customer Service
- Negotiation skill with potential suppliers
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Experience meeting varying deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Project management skills
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Initiative and self-directed
What we offer:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee Discount Program
- Dog Friendly Office!
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Why Work at Informa?
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year.
For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com