Informa is seeking an experienced business development person with a proven track record of selling digital advertising, content marketing and lead generation solutions and exceeding revenue targets.
Based in our London head office, the ideal candidate should be skilled in driving revenue, optimizing sales process and building their own pipeline. The candidate must be a self-starter who is able to partner with existing and new customers to develop compelling creative solutions that achieve client objectives.
The digital sales manager will be responsible for developing their own portfolio of accounts and to collaborate closely with other sales teams within Informa. They will be responsible for growing revenues across market-leading websites and online directories in the security and safety industries.
As we plan to launch and grow our digital products further, the Digital Sales Manager will play a key role in championing digital revenue across the group and help shaping the future of our business.
The Digital Sales Manager is expected to achieve the following goals:
- Meet and exceed personal digital sales targets from finding new business and upselling existing key accounts
- Create effective content marketing and lead generation proposals that meet advertisers’ objectives and deliver solutions in line with client expectations
- Champion digital across the exhibition sales team, coaching and collaborating with colleagues to grow revenues .
- Develop strong relationships with internal key stakeholders (editorial, product and marketing) and external customers
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who is comfortable with a fast-paced environment, has a strong bias for action, enjoys developing new solutions for clients and prefers owning initiatives from end to end.
- Develop digital advertising and lead generateion proposals that meet advertisers’ objectives and budget
- Constantly identify high-value segments and customers, whose target audience matches our digital product users
- Manage pipeline and prioritise target accounts to maximize sales and ROI
- Hands-on prospecting, calling, presenting and closing deals
- Develop sales strategy. Streamline sales process. Test and optimize sales tactics
- Build strong internal relationship with editorial, event sales and marketing teams. Leverage existing resources and client relationships
- Coach and collaborate with exhibition sales team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in B2B media and/or digital sales, preferably with international organization clients
- Proven track record of delivering strong sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue targets
- Demonstrated ability to manage sales strategy, process and KPI’s
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking skill and sound decision making. Demonstrated ability to solve real-life problems.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin