MARKETING MANAGER - Washington, DC (Foggy Bottom Area)
Come play a key role within the Aviation Week Network team, the industry leader in aviation and aerospace media, business intelligence and events. We provide business-critical information, predictive intelligence and connections to opportunities and people. Delivering award-winning journalism, deep data and analytics, world-class events, and content-driven marketing services, our core principle is helping our customers succeed by enabling them to Know, Predict and Connect.
We are seeking candidates for a marketing manager for Aviation Week Network’s product marketing team. This role will report to the director of marketing and will assist with the creation and execution of multi-channel, direct response marketing campaigns to drive new business and retention across Aviation Week Networks intelligence and data solutions portfolio. Successful candidates will have over 5 years of marketing experience with a passion for driving results, experience in a diverse range of marketing disciplines and thrive in a creative/team orientated work environment.
You are accountable for:
- Create and execute multi-channel direct response marketing campaigns, including integrated web, marketing database, email, social media, display and PPC advertising campaigns to generate MQLs and eCommerce sales.
- Effectively gain and utilize a deep understanding of prospects, customers, and competitors to develop marketing programs that address their specific needs
- Develop lead generation, account-based marketing, and branding/awareness strategies using a data-centric approach
- Convert moderate to complex data sets into marketing collateral using data-visualization
- Work with marketing team to ensure that marketing campaigns fulfil strategic goals set by stakeholders and drive the required business results.
- Assist with the creation of whitepapers and case studies
- Support sales team as needed with sales decks, marketing collateral and visibility at industry events.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related discipline or demonstrated experience
- 5+ years’ experience working in a digital, B2B marketing environment, preferably in Aviation, Aerospace or Defense.
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels to foster a strong team environment
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and CRM, along with analytics tools (e.g. Eloqua, SalesForce, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong project-management skills
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work autonomously using common sense and initiative
- Highly process-driven with excellent prioritization and attention to detail
- Experience in or a working knowledge of the Commercial, Business Aviation, Defense or MRO markets preferred, but not required.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!