The Content Executive – Digital campaigns specialist is a key role within the content team, part of the content and communications team within the journals division, and reports into the Content Manager. The content team works to drive discoverability and awareness in key areas of interest for our diverse audiences, guiding in the creation of effective digital content that directly contributes to business goals. We are advocates for SEO best practice and user experience on our customer-focused websites.
Key tasks for the Content Executive – Digital campaigns specialist will include:
- Supporting on multi-disciplinary content marketing campaigns, to include planning, internal liaison, copywriting, proofreading, and reporting;
- Delivering continuous iterative content updates on three customer-focussed websites, driven by data insights and incorporating keyword research;
- Delivery of PPC and display advertising, and subsequent reporting;
- Updating and maintaining accuracy of the content and communications team campaign calendar, including promotion of team activities across the Journals marketing department and wider business;
- Developing a hub of best practice guides and information to guide colleagues in creating effective content.
To apply for this role, it is essential you have demonstrable and recent experience in the following areas:
- Experience in a similar content or digital marketing role, using an evidence-based approach to guide activity;
- Delivering multi-channel digital campaigns, with an understanding of planning frameworks and working within brand guidelines;
- Copywriting and proofreading;
- Digital content optimization tactics to drive conversions;
- Google advertising – PPC and display;
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail, the ability to juggle multiple deadlines, and work with multiple stakeholders.
This role is available as a full-time or part-time opportunity (minimum of 3 days per week) and could include some home working.
In return we offer: 25 days holiday per annum (plus an additional 3 days at Christmas), a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.