We have an exciting opportunity for a digital marketer with a passion for uncovering insight from data and analytics. This is a key role supporting digital content strategy across a suite of websites and the delivery of multi-channel content marketing campaigns.
The Content Executive – Data insight specialist is an important role within the content team, part of the content and communications team within the journals division, and reports into the Content Manager. The content team works to drive discoverability and awareness in key areas of interest for our diverse audiences, guiding in the creation of effective digital content that directly contributes to business goals. We are advocates for SEO best practice and user experience on our customer-focused websites.
Key responsibilities include:
- Interpretation of traffic and behavior data across multiple websites and campaigns, including reporting to key stakeholders and making recommendations for action;
- Supporting the Content Manager on prioritizing optimization and web development tasks based on maximizing return on effort and investment;
- Research and gap analysis to inform the creation and optimization of content in key subject areas, including reporting and tracking against competitors;
- Keyword research and tracking, including delivery and reporting on associated PPC and digital advertising campaigns.
To apply for this role, it is essential you have demonstrable and recent experience in the following areas:
- Experience in a similar content or digital marketing role, using an evidence-based approach to guide activity;
- Using Google Analytics to collect relevant data;
- Ability to interpret data to draw useful insights, including presenting complex information in a concise and understandable way for a mix of stakeholders;
- Delivering effective PPC campaigns;
- Experience of using SEMrush or equivalent SEO tool;
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail, the ability to juggle multiple deadlines, and work with multiple stakeholders.
This role is available as a full-time or part-time opportunity (minimum of 3 days per week) and could include some home working.
In return we offer: 25 days holiday per annum (plus an additional 3 days at Christmas), a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.