Senior Content Marketing Program Coordinator | Fort Collins, Colorado
Informa Engage is looking for a Senior Content Marketing Program Coordinator to join our dynamic team in Fort Collins, Colorado! Seeking a candidate to be responsible for the successful delivery of marketing services programs across a set of defined vertical markets.
Informa’s Marketing Services group, Informa Engage, is growing and needs more Sr. Program Coordinators (junior project managers) to support a vast array of content marketing programs! Join a dynamic team of over 30 program managers, structured in 3-4 PM “pods” serving distinct vertical industries. You’ll manage programs ranging from basic content creation to complex, integrated marketing programs. This position is in our Fort Collins office on Harmony Rd.
Our Marketing Services group is growing year-over-year by double-digit percentages and needs Sr. Program Coordinators who can learn on the job fast and be prepared for growing responsibilities within 6-18 months.
If you’re in marketing or project management and are looking for an opportunity with excellent mentorship, a very clear career path, a lot of challenges, and a flexible working environment with a robust benefits package, you need to apply today!
• Reports to Senior Program Manager
• Leads internal project resources across a matrixed environment
• Reports program P/Ls and margins to program management
• Builds and manages to the project plan and timeline for every program assigned
• Escalates program and market-level issues to Marketing Services management as needed
• Provides direct, hands-on support for standard (out-of-box solutions) and enhanced (multiple solutions) programs to successful completion.
• Collaborates with leaders within vertical PM leadership in day-to-day of program set-up, delivery and problem solving.
• Seeks vertical market knowledge – strategy, customers, revenue, needs
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 2 years of experience in client/program management
• Excellent communications skills
• Familiarity with standards and best practices related to marketing services program delivery
• Executional knowledge of one or more core industry standard marketing services/content marketing solutions (e.g. White Papers, Webinars, Content Syndication, Native Content, etc.)
• Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to work with a diverse functional team (creative, sales, technical, content, etc.)
• Knowledge of Workfront, or other project management tools is a plus
What makes Informa different:
• Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
• Competitive Benefits with 401k match
• Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
• Work-Life Balance
• Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
• 4 weeks parental leave
Informa Engage provides research solutions, advertising, direct and content marketing, events and lead services to marketers, based on understanding customer behavior and when and how B2B customers are looking to make purchases. It has an international audience reach, sophisticated marketing and deep knowledge of specialist Vertical markets, working across Informa’s range of niche Vertical communities including Agriculture and Aviation, Financial Services, Health & Nutrition and more.
STATEMENT OF INTENT:
The purpose of this job description is to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this function. The nature of our business may require that the responsibilities associated with this job may change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. This description is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Nothing in this job description restricts the Company’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.