Marketing Coordinator (Temp role) – Informa Tech | NY, NY
Informa is one of the world’s leading knowledge providers, creating and delivering highly specialized information through publishing, events, training, and market intelligence to provide valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses, and organizations worldwide.
Informa Tech is the market-leading provider of integrated research, training, events and media to the Technology community.
We’re a global business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in 60 markets. Our purpose is to help drive the future by inspiring the Technology community to design, build and run a better digital world. We do this by informing, educating and connecting the community through our market-leading research, training, event, and media brands. Every year, we welcome 7,400+ subscribers to our research, 18,000+ students to our training programs, 200,000+ delegates to our events, and more than 3.8 million unique visitors a month to our digital communities.
Work as part of a fast-paced, innovative team in the technology sector on one of the top performing portfolios of events in the USA focused on critical communications
The role is responsible for supporting on the marketing campaign for IWCE, an event which attracts around 7000 attendees annually.
- Support the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns in line with the event objectives
- Production of marketing collateral, including brochures, print advertisements, web banners, emails etc.
- Produce high quality copy and content for use on websites, emails, ads etc
- Manage event websites including content population and implementing SEO strategy
- Work with key association and media partners to secure external promotions for events to broaden reach and exposure of events, track and monitor results of partnerships
- Analysis and evaluation of marketing campaigns to improve performance
- Perform research on the competitive landscape
- Assist key event set-up tasks in various internal systems
- Email creation and copywriting
- Working with other internal brands to promote the events via various different channels
What you will need to succeed:
- Able to work well with both internal and external stakeholders, effectively able to manage expectations and operate with upmost professionalism at all times
- Strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to generate new ideas and processes to improve marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Proactive and a self starter
- Excellent team player
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Experience with digital marketing channels such as email, social, SEO, PPC
- Strong copywriting skills
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Abel to multi task and work on different projects with different teams at the same time
- Experience working on events or B2B marketing is preferred, but not required
- Degree in marketing, communications or another closely related subject preferred, but not required
Informa Tech provides market intelligence, news and analysis, bespoke consulting services, industry events and specialist online training to millions of customers worldwide through online platforms and multimedia subscription services. We provide businesses, professionals, academics, scientists and governments with information, so they can act, and ultimately make valuable and profitable decisions.
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events group.
We help customers in hundreds of professional, commercial and academic communities connect and learn, and create and provide access to content and intelligence so they can work smarter and make better decisions faster.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.