We are seeking a dynamic Marketing Executive to join our team in the UK, marketing and promoting a selection of our society and owned journals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global team, adding value by contributing towards marketing strategies and building up relationships with our partners and customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with editors and societies through compelling relationship marketing campaigns to build, nurture and grow relationships
- Working with others in the business to proactively manage and nurture partner relationships
- Demonstrating an understanding of customers and competition to develop objectives and support planning decisions
- Campaign management, from planning and implementation through to reporting and analysis
- Critical and creative thinking, and making recommendations for action or change to management
- Conference planning and implementation, including occasional attendance at local and international events
Taking an intuitive approach, and always looking at the bigger picture, the successful candidate will:
- Have experience developing marketing strategies and campaigns
- Have a proven ability to grow and nurture customer or partner relationships
- Be able to manage and prioritise an important portfolio through their own initiative
- Work in collaboration with colleagues globally and have excellent communication skills
- Have strong commercial acumen and an awareness of current marketing trends
- Have a creative and inquisitive outlook
This position will be based at our office in Milton Park, Oxfordshire, UK. Occasional international travel will be required as part of the role.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package.
The Company - Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group partners with researchers, scholarly societies, universities and libraries worldwide to bring knowledge to life. As one of the world’s leading publishers of scholarly journals, books, ebooks and reference works our content spans all areas of Humanities, Social Sciences, Behavioural Sciences, Science and Technology.
From our network of offices in Oxfordshire, New York, Philadelphia, Boca Raton, Melbourne, Singapore, Beijing, Tokyo, Malaysia, Stockholm, New Delhi and Johannesburg, Taylor & Francis staff provide local expertise and support to our editors, societies and authors and tailored, efficient customer service to our library colleagues.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status