AUDIENCE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Informa Markets Advanced Manufacturing event and media portfolio is dedicated exclusively to the global $3 trillion advanced manufacturing sector, helping support the flow of information, commerce, and innovation in such segments as medical devices development, advanced engineering design, automation, manufacturing, processing, battery technology, automotive electronics, and packaging. The Advanced Manufacturing Group is part of Informa, a global provider of event, media, and information services for professional B2B communities and markets. With a market-leading portfolio, including properties such as MDDI, Qmed, Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M), Design News, Design & Manufacturing, PackEx, PlasticsToday, and PLASTEC among others, the Advanced Manufacturing Group offers an integrated solution of live event and online community media offerings through an audience database of more than 1,100,000 readers and in-person event attendees.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an Audience Development Manager for the Advanced Manufacturing marketing team. The Audience Development Manager sits on the Content Marketing team and is responsible for maintaining and growing the audience for key market products, including print, newsletter, and digital, based on leadership goals. Under the guidance of the Content Marketing Director, the Audience Development Manager will develop audience acquisition and retention strategies. You will evaluate and recommend ways to develop and enhance demographic data that support the market as well as work with other teams to help support and build audience development initiatives. The ADM will also work closely with the Director of Content Marketing and AMG team leaders to determine and meet growth KPIs, ensuring they align with overall brand strategy. This is a data-driven role—plan to develop and share reporting to support management, sales, and editorial requests.
You are accountable for:
- Working with stakeholders to architect a comprehensive marketing strategy with the appropriate digital, print, and social assets to acquire targeted audiences as set by leadership.
- Monitoring and managing data hygiene, database attrition, and all data assets for the group.
- Developing and deploying marketing collateral to targeted audience segments.
- Monitoring audience conversion and taking appropriate actions to achieve goals and targets.
- Handling all audit requirements for AAM or BPA, including reporting, file processing, and record retention.
- Working with stakeholders to develop an annual audience strategy with tactics, KPIs, and budget requests.
- Working with stakeholders to set and achieve the annual budget and develop monthly forecasts.
- Managing paid search, natural search, and media search for all digital services; utilizing business insights and analysis in developing solutions to deliver differentiated online content, social media strategies, and overall web initiatives that allow for deeper audience engagement and acquisition.
- Playing a key role in the decision-making process, including development of program ideas, creative, targeting, design, operation, and tracking of all digital services efforts.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, especially in data science.
- 4+ years' experience implementing multi-media digital audience campaigns.
- Highly organized, proactive project manager, with strong attention to detail.
- Experience and knowledge of marketing development and execution, including strategy for traditional print, digital, and social programs.
- Ability to collaborate successfully with internal and external partners to gain input, improve work and processes, and influence positive outcomes.
- Adaptable, creative, positive.
- Ability to respond quickly to requests and be flexible with the changing and fast-paced nature of the organization.
- Expert at PowerPoint, Excel, posting files, and organizing assets for easy and shared use.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities.
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision).
- 401k and matching.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Generous PTO policy.
- Work-life balance.
- Additional discounts through various partnerships.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!