Executive Assistant: Fort Collins/Boulder, Colorado
Informa is one of the world’s leading knowledge providers. We create and deliver highly specialized information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence and expertise, providing valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses and organizations worldwide.
Informa Markets Division organizes transaction-oriented Exhibitions and trade shows, which provide buyers and sellers across different industries and communities with a powerful platform to meet face to face, build relationships and conduct business. Informa has a portfolio of more than 600 Exhibitions, serving a number of core verticals, including Property & Construction, Health & Nutrition, Beauty, and Pop Culture.
Informa Markets is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join our Advance team. The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting the Chief Digital Officer and senior executives of the Advance division. We are seeking someone with a can-do attitude, a passion for organization, and someone who isn’t afraid to take the lead.
In this key position, the Executive Assistant will work to support the Chief Digital Officer (CDO) in all business administrative areas, including diary management, the coordination of internal and external meetings, video/telephone conferences across multiple time zones, organization of travel and accommodations and the management of expense reporting. The Executive Assistant will also liaise between all members of the CDO’s leadership team to support internal projects and special initiatives. The goal of the Executive Assistant role is to effectively support the CDO and thus, the company’s business activities.
You are accountable for:
- Handle highly confidential information such as salaries, and other confidential business information
- Manage individual and team calendars; prioritizing the meeting schedule ensuring that time is efficiently utilized. Schedule meetings, accept/decline requests and all related logistics.
- Manage extensive domestic and international travel arrangements. Resolve issues as they arise.
- Screen calls, take messages, and handle routine return calls including required follow-up.
- Facilitate and organize contacts and correspondence.
- Prepare expense reports and check requests for approval.
- Prepare and proofread presentations, documents, and correspondence.
- Partner with other EAs, colleagues, partners, consultants and suppliers as required to achieve optimal results.
- Review and respond to emails as appropriate. Ensure responses are timely, and information is relayed correctly.
- Meet with and report pertinent information daily.
- Perform errands related to business (e.g., office and department supplies)
- Coordinate senior and executive level meetings for department, cross department and with suppliers and partners; agendas, content, meeting logistics, attendee logistics.
- Collaborate with other Executive and Administrative Assistants, locally and globally, on special projects and project management.
What you bring to the team:
- 3+ years of experience supporting a C-Suite executive
- Excellent customer service skills, friendly, approachable, and helpful
- Understand confidentiality around sensitive material and communication
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels of the business
- Superior service ethic and grace under pressure
- Superior writing and proofreading skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, track record of initiative, high quality and service standard, and ownership of work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
What we offer:
- Flexible base location (Fort Collins/Boulder, CO), with work-from-home benefits
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!