Do you live and breathe social media? Do you have experience of building social engagement campaigns that deliver clear business benefits? Can you spot an opportunity and take a proactive approach, crafting the perfect response to a customer and identifying and working with influencers, whilst also ensuring every post is always on brand?
Are you as comfortable with analysing your social activity as you are drafting campaign creative? If so, you may be just the person we’re looking for.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to develop as a social media specialist in a large organisation, managing their own accounts and developing, executing and analysing social campaigns across channels.
What you'll be doing:
Working within our Journals division, in our content and communications team, you’ll play a key role in promoting Taylor & Francis journals and building social communities on a specific portfolio of accounts. It’s not about firing out generic broadcasts; we want you to be at the heart of the social conversation about the subject areas we publish in, be able to identify and build relationships with key influencers, and spread the word about the research we publish to (and beyond) our existing communities.
You’ll be creating and implementing social media plans across a portfolio of accounts, helping shape our social media architecture, and evaluating and measuring activity against agreed KPIs, so we know we’re developing and learning through everything we share.
Who we're looking for:
Already a social media professional (with at least a year’s experience of working in a social media role, managing multiple accounts, whether in-house or in an agency), you know exactly why social is important in building brand awareness. You’ve got a strong understanding of what engaged online communities need, you take customer service in these spaces seriously, and you’re following relevant market trends. What else do you need?
- A minimum of at least a year’s experience of leading on developing, executing and analysing social media campaigns.
- Creative and editorial skills, with a proven ability to create and / or adapt content and copy to fit a target audience.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter essential) and how they should be used for the relevant target audience.
- Experience using one of the big social media tools (e.g. Hootsuite or Social Studio).
- Proven track record of running paid social media campaigns and the ability to report against KPIs.
- Ability to develop and manage business relationships with key external and internal contributors.
- Able to analyse and report on social media marketing performance, with Excel skills to support this.
- As good in person as you are online – a team player, a great communicator and a proactive multi-tasker.
- Continuously improve on own skill set through engaging in new learning opportunities, supporting the wider team and maximizing expertise of your colleagues.
This role has the option to either be based from our London Blackfriars office 4 days per a week with 1 day per a week at our Head Office, Milton Park in Oxfordshire or alternatively 5 days per a week at Milton Park, Oxfordshire.
In return we offer: a competitive salary, 25 days holiday per annum (with an additional 3 days for Christmas), a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.