Informa Market’s global footprint combines local expertise with an international network, bringing a diverse range of specialist markets to life by providing high-quality connections and experiences through our global events portfolio, data tools, and digital reach. We empower communities and enable new opportunities for businesses to come to life.
What we’re looking for:
The Sponsorship Manager will be responsible for the planning, execution, client service, and day-to-day management of all aspects surrounding Informa sponsorship and partnership agreements. The Sponsorship Manager acts as the liaison between multiple Informa partners and/or their agencies, Informa staff, and the internal departments of Informa, including but not limited to, Customer Success Team (CST), Web Team, and in-market team members and collaborators.
You are accountable for:
- Act as the primary liaison for Informa clients and partners to facilitate activation of integrated sponsorship and partnership agreements
- Assist with the development of marketing proposals and presentations for both new business and renewals
- Collaborate with Informa colleagues to fully understand each client’s event marketing objectives and priorities
- Proactively manage all aspects of sponsorship and partnership implementation and fulfillment
- Prepare and communicate timelines, artwork, creative specifications, and implement deadlines
- Maintain detailed planning records, and manage budgets related to the execution of sponsorship and partnership agreements
- Prepare and process all documentation related to client implementation and the creation of year-end sponsorship and partnership summaries (ROI Kits)
- Create, maintain and properly forecast event and sponsor related expenses
- Facilitate ongoing client engagement and opportunity identification via regular meetings, conference calls, and written correspondence
- Manage special events for client accounts, managing from planning to execution of these events
- Manage all scheduling and logistics for Informa clients onsite at shows, conferences and special events
- General event operations management and production to include work orders, sign orders, BEOs, RFPs, vendor contracting, invoice processing for payment
- Be a team player and contribute to the general success of Informa across all facets, including positively representing Informa among all market partners
- Travel as required for planning meetings, site inspections, shows, conferences and special events
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum of three (3) years of high-level Sponsorship experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of event operations, planning experience
- Tradeshow and Conference Industry experience strongly preferred
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Team oriented, pleasant demeanor
- Expert time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines on numerous concurrent projects
- Excellent spelling, grammar, proofreading skills, and a strong ability to communicate both orally and in writing
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office and G Suite products
- Familiarity/proficiency with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other relevant digital/social media channels
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to establish strong relationships, effectively manage expectations, and provide information with extraordinary courtesy and tact while safeguarding confidentially
- Ability to establish priorities and courses of action for handling multiple tasks and projects with minimal supervision, and a demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to prepare, understand and monitor activation budgets, and provide current and ongoing forecasts
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure
- Able to work flexible and irregular hours (including evenings, weekends, and special events)
What we offer:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee Discount Program
- A Dog Friendly Office!
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Why Work at Informa?
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year.
For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com