Performance Measurement Analyst I | White Plains, NY
The Performance Measurement Analyst I is tasked with providing high quality service to the client and in doing so maximizing the value of our product within their organization. The Performance Measurement Analyst I reports to the Manager of Operations and is responsible for data collection and reconciliation and the timely delivery of periodic performance reports to clients. The Performance Measurement Analyst I acts as the external point-of-contact for decision-makers and end users in addressing client-specific requests and issues.
As Performance Measurement Analyst I, you will be accountable for the client renewal of the account. You promote maximum value from their investment in our services and subscriptions, aiming for full utilization of our product, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales and AM teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Responsible and accountable for the collection and reconciliation of the client’s portfolio performance data.
- Processes, reviews, and delivers client reports.
- Revises client reports as directed by the client.
- Manages several simultaneous tasks.
- Works closely with clients to develop intimate understanding of the client business and needs.
- Proactive client outreach calls.
- Conduct data collection and reconciliation.
- Ensure all data required to produce performance reports for each client has been received and processed.
- Obtain any missing information required to product performance reports.
- Produce and review periodic performance reports in accordance with client due dates.
- Verify the performance results and work independently to address discrepancies.
- Interact with client to discuss performance results.
- Revise performance reports after consultation with client.
- Act as the primary conduit between IIS and the client organization.
- Interact with the client in a professional manner at all times.
- Become the client’s trusted advisor.
- Provide client feedback to the Performer Service Bureau Director
- Perform other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor listed above
- This could include some night or weekend work.
- Education – BS/BA from an accredited college or university
- Comprehensive knowledge of Basic mathematics and statistics, Financial markets, and Investment vehicles
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical thinking toward problem solving, calculate and discuss basic statistics, manage several simultaneous tasks and the ability to work alone and within a team environment.
- Communication Skills - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal Skills - Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Technology – Strong computer skills.
- Organizational Skills - Exceptional organizational skills, time management skills, analytical thinking, problem-solving skills. Individual must possess a high capacity for multi-tasking, issue management, and conflict resolution.
- Responsibility and Initiative - An ability to work independently in an efficient and responsible manner.
- Teamwork - Experience in working effectively with others in a team setting and independent environment.
- Flexibility & Ambition - Desire to work for a fast-paced company where individual contributions have significant impact on the success of the company as a whole.
Who we are:
We help customers around the world make well informed investment decisions, understand past trends, forecast future performance, drive profitability, and increase returns.
Our leading-edge financial information enables customers to gain a competitive advantage by using our research to make timely business-critical decisions and form effective strategies.
We are a premier data provider for a diverse range of consumer and investment companies globally, serving the following markets:
-Investment & Asset Management
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business, operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work- Life Balance
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer days
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
- 4 weeks parental leave