Are you looking to apply your digital, content and relationship marketing skills in a creative, digitally focused marketing team?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive or Associate to join our customer-focused society journals marketing team. You will be the primary marketing contact for our society-owned Education journals, in which Routledge is the world’s leading publisher. The role is based in either our Oxfordshire UK or Philadelphia US office.
You will engage with editors and societies, implementing compelling marketing campaigns that build, nurture and grow relationships. Using in-bound marketing you will plan, execute and report on the full range of evidence-based activities to maximize revenue and customer attraction, acquisition and retention. You will work as part of a global team with marketing colleagues in the UK, USA and APAC.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness and have the necessary marketing skills and experience to plan effective marketing strategy to achieve results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Cultivating personal relationship with B2B and B2C customers, utilising face-to-face opportunities, as well as digital marketing channels
- Attract new customers into the top of the marketing funnel with in-bound marketing (content marketing, social media and branding)
- Interpret digital analytics beyond clicks, open rates and page views to focus on business metrics of traffic, leads and results of your marketing campaigns including elements of remarketing and retargeting
- Assess budgets and resource requirements, demonstrate ROI
- Monitor and report on marketing campaigns for the wider team; be able to communicate both externally and internally in formal meetings, team meetings and one-to-one
- Think creatively and critically and make recommendations to management accordingly
- Show entrepreneurial spirit: adapt in an environment of constant change, bringing energy to your work and your own professional development
- Attendance at industry-led conferences, seminars and events
- Some mentorship of Coordinator and Assistant colleagues will be required
This position can be based at either our office in Philadelphia US or in Oxfordshire UK. Occasional international travel will be required as part of the role
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package.
The Company - Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group partners with researchers, scholarly societies, universities and libraries worldwide to bring knowledge to life. As one of the world’s leading publishers of scholarly journals, books, ebooks and reference works our content spans all areas of Humanities, Social Sciences, Behavioural Sciences, Science and Technology.
From our network of offices in Oxfordshire, New York, Philadelphia, Boca Raton, Melbourne, Singapore, Beijing, Tokyo, Malaysia, Stockholm, New Delhi and Johannesburg, Taylor & Francis staff provide local expertise and support to our editors, societies and authors and tailored, efficient customer service to our library colleagues.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status