Sales Coordinator role forms the backbone of the International Sales division, driving consistency and quality enabling the sales team to spend more time selling. The role will provide structured sales administration, Salesforce and CRM support, reporting, data management & entry support, marketing, along with providing exceptional customer service to clients.
The Sales Coordinator will report to the team Director whilst primarily supporting the Project Managers and Sales teams.
The candidate needs to be articulate, efficient, organised, enthusiastic and a hard working team member in order to deliver high levels of internal and external customer service. This office liaises with companies and partners from around the world so the ability to communicate clearly and calmly, and understand
cultural differences, preferences and requirements, is an essential element of this job.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
Sales Administration Support
• Receiving enquiries and information requests from potential customers and generating appropriate responses.
• Inputting of customer details into contract templates and liaising with our accounts’ department regarding the issuing of invoices and receipt of payments.
• Chasing of outstanding debtors.
• Ongoing management and updating of the department’s inhouse SAGE CRM Database/ Sales Force database (Full training is provided).
• Preparation of contracts to our network of sales agents around the world.
• Maintain electronic filing to ensure that all files are kept up to date.
• Some liaison with overseas offices and our network of agents.
The department employs a variety of marketing tools in support of its sales teams around the world.
- Liaison with designers to assist in the production and proofing of promotional material.
- Monitoring exhibition and departmental websites.
- Using our online platform to produce digital marketing campaigns
- Responsible for the monitoring and reporting of the digital marketing campaigns.
- Ad-hoc research projects and presentations.
- Maintaining the department Social Media platforms
• Monitor the submissions made by exhibitors to our on-line exhibitor manual, taking pro-active action to ensure exhibitors complete their paperwork on time and thus avoid any "late charge" penalties.
• Working with our overseas operations team to ensure form check lists are monitored in a timely fashion.
Alongside a competitive salary Informa also offers the following employee benefits: Season ticket loan, money purchased pension scheme, 25 days annual holiday, life assurance, cycle2work, eye care and child care vouchers.