Relationship Manager IFI
Informa Intelligence, part of the FTSE 50 Informa Group, provides data, intelligence and insight to clients globally. Informa Intelligence has 2500 staff in 60 locations across the globe with significant coverage in the USA and a large central London UK office. We have over 100 product lines spanning four key industry verticals: Pharma, Finance, Maritime & Transportation and Industry & Infrastructure with dynamic and evolving plans to significantly grow the portfolio of products and customers.
Informa Intelligence currently has an exciting opportunity in our London office for a talented Relationship Manager looking to join a world leader.
Role and responsibilities
- To work collaboratively with the EPFR EMEA Sales team
- Ensure that clients derive maximum value from their subscriptions and effectively building relationships across the territory by training and supporting existing clients
- Identify new opportunities and facilitate introductions for the sales team to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint
- Reactively respond to daily client queries including (but not limited to) incoming phone calls, emails, access queries, changes in provision of access for users and escalating any feedback or technical issues.
- Ensure that the CRM system (Salesforce) is maintained accurately and completely for each user seen or contacted.
- Manage the process of delivering clients successfully to the contract renewal cycle and to minimize client attrition
- Provide feedback and key insights pertaining to product usage, product perception and competitors and communicate new and on-going findings to internal stakeholders—Product Management, Marketing, and/or Research
- Represent the business at trade events and on client site – significant face to face interaction is expected and international travel may be required
Experience & Qualifications:
- A customer centric approach and excellent client management skills
- Attention to detail as the role relies heavily on deductive skills and compiling information from several sources
- Ability to easily develop customer relationships with a wide range of clients
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Background in finance preferred
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic.
Why work for Informa?
- Fabulous new office in Central London with an amazing rooftop terrace, views of Central London, onsite gym and a variety of restaurants and amenities nearby
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Top UK employer 2018
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday
- Life assurance
- Flexitime working
- Other flexible benefits include healthcare, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan for travel
Rated as one of the top 5 large companies to work for in the UK, we offer world class career development, competitive salaries, as well as an award winning benefits package.