This is a temp to perm opportunity.
Informa Markets organizes transaction-oriented Exhibitions and trade shows, which provide buyers and sellers across different industries and communities with a powerful platform to meet face to face, build relationships and conduct business. Informa has a portfolio of more than 200 Exhibitions, serving a number of core verticals, including Property & Construction, Health & Nutrition, Beauty, and Pop Culture.
Informa’s Aesthetics Business is a medical education group providing multidisciplinary events, publications and digital content presenting the latest clinical and commercial developments in Aesthetic Medicine.
What we’re looking for:
Informa Aesthetics Business is seeking a full-time Delegate Sales Representative to join our team in Irvine, CA. The Delegate Sales Representative will generate sales by calling Medical Aesthetics professionals and answering inbound requests. This role will be responsible for influencing potential attendees to register for our annual event.
You are accountable for:
- Making calls to potential attendees by using a given phone directory to inform them of our event and all the fantastic reasons why they need to attend
- Signing up and taking payments using a CRM system for all successful calls that lead to attendee registration
- Answering incoming calls from prospective attendees, answer questions and provide information about our event and available packages
- Be friendly and informed. Ask questions to understand the customer and explain how our event can meet their needs
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately using Excel and CRM system
- Go the “extra mile” to meet registration quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales, recording all useful information using Excel and CRM
What you bring to the team:
- Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone a plus
- A team player willing to take on admin projects when needed
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (i.e. CRM software and Microsoft Applications) and telephone systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in English
- Skilled in soft negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- High school diploma; BSc/Ba is a plus
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.