As an organisation, we like to be customer focused in our approach. We are looking for a Customer Service and Data Analysis Specialist to ensure we provide a high level of customer service to our authors. This will involve working with large amounts of author payment data, interpreting and analysing with accuracy ensuring our accounts payable team can make a payment on time and accurately and dealing with any escalated queries.
Reporting to the Authors and Books Manager, the key responsibilities are:
- Ensuring Author queries are dealt with within the turnaround times, ensuring we are providing a high level of customer service
- Working with internal teams to ensure author data is up to date and correct
- Supporting with ensuring acquisition author data is correct imputed into our systems
- Identify and suggest improvements to processes and service, implement improvements
- Provide support to other teams for use of key systems
- Building relationships with Editorial and other key stakeholders throughout the business
- Meet business strategy, and be responsible for turning ideas into actionable plans.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have excellent Excel skills and be able to work with large data sets
- Good knowledge of using systems and the whole office package
- Previous experience of working within a customer service environment
- Worked to Lean Six Sigma or Agile Methodology but this is not essential
- Will have good attention to detail and be able to multitask under pressure
This position is based at our office in Milton Park, Oxfordshire.
In return we offer: Circa £27,000, 25 days’ holiday per annum (plus an additional 3 days at Christmas), a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.
The Company - Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Taylor & Francis Group partners with researchers, scholarly societies, universities and libraries worldwide to bring knowledge to life. As one of the world’s leading publishers of scholarly journals, books, eBooks and reference works our content spans all areas of Humanities, Social Sciences, Behavioural Sciences, Science and Technology.
From our network of offices in Oxfordshire, New York, Philadelphia, Boca Raton, Melbourne, Singapore, Beijing, Tokyo, Malaysia, Stockholm, New Delhi and Johannesburg, Taylor & Francis staff provide local expertise and support to our editors, societies and authors and tailored, efficient customer service to our library colleagues.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities in the UK please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.