Sales Executive- Financial Intelligence | Atlanta, GA
Informa Financial Intelligence is seeking a Sales Executive to join their Atlanta Team! The Financial Intelligence Sales Executive is the primary client knowledge expert within Informa covering Financial Intelligence’s most strategic client relationships. The Account Manager is the primary business lead responsible for the overall account strategy, including engaging, developing and managing meaningful relationships with key decision makers across the client’s entire business.
A successful Sales Executive must fully understand our customers’ strategy, workflow, needs, and goals. This knowledge coupled with a comprehensive understanding of the value of the entire Financial Intelligence platform is essential in our goal of creating solutions for our clients. The mandate for an Account Manager is to identify opportunities across their client relationships and collaborate effectively inside Financial Intelligence drawing upon the extensive domain knowledge expertise from our Sales Specialists and Product Management teams to improve customer performance and leverage new products and solutions.
In this role you will:
- Serve as client expert responsible for understanding every facet of a client’s business including organizational structure, performance, business strategy and key leadership
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with strategic business leaders in an assigned client list
- Create solutions for clients by having a full understanding of customers’ strategy, workflow, needs, and goals and a comprehensive understanding of value of Financial intelligence platform
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including leading the virtual account team including sales specialists, client services, product management and marketing resources, to meet client revenue growth performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Lead and manage to completion all contract renewals and negotiations with their Accounts.
- Manage a robust pipeline, sales forecast and maintain assigned targets for profitable sales volume, retention and assigned strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assess, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
What you'll need to succeed:
- BS/BA from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in direct client sales and relationship management in the investment or financial services industry.
- Experience in planning, proposing and closing complex business proposals in a simple and articulate manner.
- Experience in selling to the C-Suite.
- A highly collaborative individual experienced in coordinating company talent and resource to address client opportunities.
Informa Financial Intelligence provides a unique and a valuable platform consisting of research, data, and solutions for the banking, asset management, trading, wealth management and advisory markets. Our platform enables our clients to optimize their client engagement to drive new business growth and support client retention. Informa has always been recognized in the industry for offering highly customized systems and outstanding client service, which greatly enhances our customers’ client relationships. Our unique ability to create quality solutions, along with our capacity to deliver supply valuable market intelligence makes Informa a consistent market leader throughout the investment community.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work- Life Balance
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
- 4 weeks parental leave
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.