Senior Consumer Lending Market Analyst | New York, New York
Informa is seeking an ambitious Senior Consumer Lending Market Analyst to join our Informa Financial Intelligence Consumer Lending team in New York, New York. This role is a fantastic opportunity to help financial services companies leverage our data and turn insights into action . No day will feel the same in this fast-paced role as you will be involved in Informa’s Financial Intelligence Banking division.
In this role you will:
The Senior Consumer Lending Market Analyst position is responsible for the implementation and successful adoption of Informa Financial Intelligence Consumer Lending solution set. Success is measured based on the effectiveness of the solution set in driving Informa’s Consumer Lending client acquisition, retention and services utilized. Achievement in this position will be driven by the candidate’s ability to proactively engage and work with clients to adopt Informa’s platform to support margin, share, risk and operational objectives. The candidate will be an experienced voice within the lending industry and a collaborative team member who can work jointly with Informa’s business development team and technology/analytics team to accelerate the growth rate of Informa’s Financial Intelligence solutions.
- Solutions Implementation
- Serves as a leader for building and implementing new services and tools and enhancements of existing services needed by the consumer lending industry to support lenders’ achievement of margin, share, risk and operational objectives
- Works with leadership to develop and maintain a structured matrix for aligning identified solutions to specific target market segments based on key dimensions (e.g., lending type, lender size, competitive strategy)
- Works collaboratively with technology team to build specifications and requirements for all capabilities pursuant to lending solutions
- Assists in designing new reporting and processes by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Proactively solicits client feedback for ongoing improvements and enhancement of services
- Solutions Adoption
- Supports business development team in pursuing high value prospect opportunities
- Provides practitioner-level experience for how to apply tools and best practices to maximize the value of clients’ relationship with Informa
- Leads initial training and client configuration process for new client installs of configurable solutions
- Leads annual review sessions with lending customers
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 5-10 years’ experience in consumer lending (Fintech experience a plus!)
- Background in consulting delivering solutions to customers
- Strong organizational skills, with proven ability to manage own time and work to deadlines
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Confident in presenting actionable insights to customers
- Experience with Tableau, SQL and Microsoft Office
- Digitally savvy, with an interest and understanding of emerging trends in financial services
- Driven by results; a self-starter
- Positive, pro-active attitude
- Desire to learn and build on current knowledge base
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science is highly preferable
Who we are:
We provide actionable insight to help you make smarter decisions.
Informa provides financial institutions with the intelligent advantage to make informed decisions, understand past trends, forecast future performance, drive profitability, and increase returns. We offer our clients market leading competitive benchmarking, customer analytics, and specialized data.
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business, operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work- Life Balance
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer days
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
- 4 weeks parental leave