Informa – Photographer
Informa is a leading content & events business. Based in London, our in-house video & photography production facility produces video & photography for events & conferences across the world, including promo’s, event highlights, interviews, product demonstrations & keynote presentations. The studio also creates graphics, produces online courses & podcasts.
As a Photographer, you are passionate about creating content that draws people in & keeps them coming back for more. You enjoy variety & are passionate about building a content brand with photography from the ground up.
As a Photographer, you report directly to the Senior Video Producer. Your job will primarily involve travelling to events & conferences across Europe, the US & Asia, taking photographs at those events & using Lightroom/Photoshop to touch up the images
- Shooting photographs at conferences & events – keynotes, expo halls, awards, evening social events. This will often involve after-hours shooting
- Touching up and delivering photographs to clients efficiently
- Media management
- Interpret & help produce creative briefs
- Deliver photography files in multiple formats
- Experience of at least 1 year of photography work, ideally at events/conferences
- You must be willing and able to travel extensively, up to 4 times a month to overseas locations across Europe & the US.
- Experience in Graphics Creation (After Effects)
- Assisting in onsite shooting co-ordination/logistics/schedules (experience in shooting on Sony FS5, Sony a7sii, Canon C100 MKii, or similar)