Informa Connect - Videographer
Informa is a leading content & events business. Our in-house video & podcast production facility produces video for events & conferences across the world, including promo’s, event highlights, interviews, product demonstrations & keynote presentations. The studio also creates graphics, produces online courses & podcasts.
As a videographer, you are passionate about shooting & editing great video content under tight deadlines quickly - content that draws people in & keeps them coming back for more. You have a wide range of production skills, from storyboarding, shooting to editing, and an ability to take any topic & bring out the most interesting aspects. You enjoy variety & are passionate about building a video content brand from the ground up.
As a Videographer, you report directly to the Senior Video Producer. You are well versed in producing content, camera work & editing, both in-house & on location. Your job will involve planning content, shooting interviews & presentations in studio as well as at conferences and events across the world. 90% of the job is a combination of shooting & video editing, so you must be highly proficient in these areas. You will be required to be well versed in pre-production, production & post-production processes & be able to turn around compelling content efficiently.
Some of our work:
- Shoot content (video & audio) on location at conferences and in studio. This predominantly involves interviews, demonstrations, presentations & b-roll. You MUST be willing & able to travel overseas up to 3 times a month.
- Edit audio and video content, including same-day edits of highlights & event wrap-ups on FCP X / Adobe Premiere
- Lighting setup on location & in studio
- Sound setup on location & in studio
- Conduct/facilitate interviews
- Assisting in onsite shooting co-ordination/logistics/schedules
- Assist in studio maintenance
- Interpret & help produce creative briefs and storyboards
- Deliver video files in multiple formats
- Graphics creation with after effects
- This job is client-facing
- Minimum of 1 year experience shooting on Sony FS7, FS5, Sony a7sii, Blackmagic, or similar
- Minimum of 1 year editing experience (FCP X/Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Experience in lighting & sound setup (wireless lavs – Sennheiser/Sony/Rode) & recording in different environments
- Experience shooting & editing with green-screen
- Willingness & ability to travel and work occasional nights and weekends
- Experience shooting/editing video for conferences & events / experience in production of online digital media or television broadcast
- Experience in graphics creation (After Effects)
- Stedicam experience (Zhayun Crane 2, DJI Ronin, Devin Graham series Glidecam)