Marketing Coordinator | Informa Intelligence - ?Atlanta?
The Marketing Coordinator will support overall Asset Intelligence go-to-market activities developed by our brand and product marketing managers, in concert with internal and external stakeholders across our portfolio of businesses: EquipmentWatch, the leading data and intelligence business serving the $200 billion heavy equipment market; Price Digests, the leading commercial vehicle data supplier to the insurance market; FleetSeek, a leading contact data supplier to the commercial truck market; and CostTrax, a SaaS, compliance platform for cost-plus construction.
The good candidate will have experience with traditional and digital marketing tactics, will be a self-starter, an organized multi-tasker who can manage a number of concurrent projects on tight timelines. Reporting to the Director of Marketing for Asset Intelligence, this person will also coordinate internal reporting and communications, manage internal tools and systems, and align resources across the marketing and sales organization. The best candidate will have the above and will also demonstrate a willingness to learn and grow in a fast-moving environment.
- Partner with Brand/Product Marketers to support overall go to market activities, including campaigns, events, press, product launches, and other communications
- Coordinate with event/tradeshow venues and internal stakeholders regarding event logistics, event space setup, hotel room blocks and other planning needs
- Plan and manage virtual customer meetings by identifying and organizing requirements, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Collaborate with the internal stakeholders and external designers to produce promotional materials
- Support public relations efforts, from press release scheduling to managing team speaking engagements
- Manage the communications calendar to ensure that all marketing communications and materials are coordinated and transparent throughout the organization
- Maintain a directory and inventory of marketing content, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success using existing systems and tools such as CRM, campaign analytics and Google Ads
- Support the development and maintenance of internal tools, including a content database, marketing calendar and intranet sites
- Prepare external market research, forecasts, analysis, and industry trends for internal distribution
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- At least 1-2 years of marketing experience in technology, B2B or subscription environment
- Basic knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tactics, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple initiatives at once while meeting tight deadlines with ever-changing scheduling needs
- Ability to work both independently and in close coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an appreciation for detail and persuasion
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
Bonus Qualifications and Skills:
- An understanding of subscription data and software business models.
- Experience with marketing enterprise data and/or marketing technology solutions
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills, including experience working with budgets and forecasting
- Experience with extended Microsoft Office suite, including SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams
- Experience with or knowledge of the construction, heavy equipment or fleet management industries
About Informa Intelligence
Informa Intelligence provides digital intelligence and data-based products, consultancy and research services that help businesses in specialist markets make better informed decisions, spot opportunities and gain competitive edge. We work in five markets, with over one hundred brands and many expert teams delivering predictive and action-based insight and intelligence.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with a 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work-Life Balance
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer Days