What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a full-time Account Executive for its Construction and Real Estate business group within the North American portfolio. The primary objectives for this position are to aggressively sell exhibit booth space, sponsorships, foster relationships with current customers and prospect/sell to new business. This role will rotate between multiple sales teams to generate sales revenue as needed in the Irving, TX office.
You are accountable for:
- Sell booth space and sponsorships via telephone, email communication and face-to-face meetings.
- Work independently and with Manager to create strategic plans to achieve revenue goals by generating new sales ideas and researching new markets and trends.
- Prospect for new business through various sources including industry and other publications, websites and competitive shows.
- Provide accurate sales projections and forecasts.
- Maintain and update sales databases.
- Work closely with Marketing to develop creative sales messages and marketing promotions.
- Function as an integral part of overall show management effort in performing additional duties as required.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and ensure the customer is provided continued service as it relates to their investment.
- Travel as required to trade shows and/or to visit with clients as needed.
What you bring to the team:
- Creative talent possessing charisma and energy.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum one year of sales experience; sales support role a plus.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to effectively multi-task.
- High level of proficiency in the use of standard computer software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of sales database management a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Must be team-focused with a collaborative mindset and able to work seamlessly with exhibitors and internal teams.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, fast learner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!