Taylor & Francis Books – a leading international academic and professional publisher - is seeking a Territory Manager to join its successful Higher Education sales team.
You will join a well-established and successful team, in a role which offers both autonomy and variety. This is a key position for our business growth with plenty of opportunities for development and progression.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Proactively maximising and maintaining adoptions and sales for both frontlist and backlist textbooks in Queensland and Western Australia
• Identifying product opportunities from an extensive publishing list
• Effectively developing academic partnerships and creating new sales opportunities
• Account Management - maintaining and nurturing our existing retailer partnerships
What are we looking for?
You will have a strong sales background and be looking for a challenging new role with plenty of opportunity for development. In addition, you will:
• Be naturally great with people and have a proven track record for getting results.
• Be able to build rapport with current and new customers, and foster business relationships with key decision makers over long periods of time.
• Have a good understanding of the Higher Education sector (you may also have a media sales, publishing or digital background).
• Be digitally literate
• Be well-organised, and able to prioritise and manage your time to maximise results
• Have strong administration, database management and planning skills.
This role requires some interstate travel and is based from home. It would ideally suit someone based in Brisbane. An attractive remuneration package, including a car allowance, is offered. A current driver's licence is essential.
The Company - Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group operates globally and produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.