Informa’s Fashion Portfolio is the leading producer of world-renowned fashion tradeshows such as MAGIC, COTERIE, PROJECT, FN PLATFORM and CHILDREN'S CLUB. We believe uniting the industry’s best talent and most dynamic shows will translate into stronger shows for buyers and brands and help us achieve our promise to the industry: to bring together great brands and retailers in superbly merchandised shows, provide superior customer service, and ultimately present end consumers with the best apparel, footwear, accessories, and fashion products.
Uniting the most influential fashion retail decision makers and the world’s top fashion brands, Informa Fashion serves the $1 trillion+ global fashion industry through comprehensive marketplaces in New York, Las Vegas and Japan. Our events cover all major fashion categories from men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel, accessories, and footwear to manufacturing resources and service providers.
Under the direction of the Brand Director, lead onsite activations, attendee and exhibitor experiences programs, and drive industry partnerships and sponsorship revenue.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under the direction of the brand leadership, support on-site engagement initiatives:
- Support development of and and execute sponsorship opportunities
- Execution of barter agreements
- Execute special events and show initiatives
- Drive organizational aspects of seminar sessions
- Support execution of digital influencer programs and social media hubs on the show floor in conjunction with Brand Leadership and the marketing team
- Support partnership programs with key industry associations, educational institutions, and other influencer organizations
- Works in conjunction with marketing team and Brand Leadership to ensure alignment in delivery of the event marketing strategy
- Support initiatives in line with marketing strategy and show objectives
- Collaborate with the sales team and support Brand Leadership with fashion brands to solicit industry content (trends, product images, etc.), including development of Brand Book content
- Manage production of on-site collateral and giveaways, e.g., directories and show bags
- Potentially attends events or shows to gather information on market
- Track budget for activations and experiences for individual shows
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Works not only on the shows assigned but events/programs throughout the year for the vertical
Four-year college degree in marketing, business or a related field, with at least 1-3 years of experience in Fashion sales or marketing, experience with strategic planning, special events, digital advertising, social media. Must be analytical with ability to
manage budgets, translate ideas into projects from concept into execution using hands-on capabilities. Ability to communicate quantified results of launched initiatives. In addition, must have strong attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and be computer proficient; experience in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required. Must be ok to travel.
OTHER KEY SUCCESS ATTRIBUTES:
Demonstrated creative talents as well as the ability to work with a wide variety of people, with exceptional time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at one time with attention to detail. Ability to coordinate work with outside vendors. Experience in marketing for trade shows and in special events production.