Senior Editor | Informa Transmission & Distribution World (T&D) - Remote
T&D World is the authoritative source for utility engineers, operations professionals and business executives on the latest trends, solutions and technologies impacting the business and strategy of electric utilities.
We’re looking for a creative and energetic Technology focused Editor who can work quickly, on deadline and has the magical ability to multi-task.
- Reports to the Senior Director of Content of the Power Group
- Solicit case studies from Utility organizations that feature innovative projects
- Creates and curates both print and digital articles, galleries, webinars and e-newsletters based on goals/assignments
- Designs and creates PDF versions of E-Books, white papers and other sponsored content
- Creates and packages content for special projects
- Attends industry events to obtain content and stay abreast of industry trends
- Maintains an extensive network of high-profile utility professionals and others in the industry to in which to solicit contributed articles and interviews
- Works effectively with other team members in the Power Group to produce an exceptional product that leads in the industry
- Responsible for quality assurance of all content personally created, including adherence to style guide, optimization and community best practices
- Obtains and selects photos and artwork
- Must have a proficient technical understanding of electric utility power systems and associated technologies
- Proven ability to create compelling and engaging content packages
- Proficiency with digital content and management tools and user behavior metrics reporting and analysis tools
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent training preferred
- Print and digital content production (example: blogging and webinars) experience preferred
About Informa Intelligence
Informa Intelligence provides digital intelligence and data-based products, consultancy and research services that help businesses in specialist markets make better-informed decisions, spot opportunities and gain a competitive edge. We work in five markets, with over one hundred brands and many expert teams delivering predictive and action-based insight and intelligence.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with a 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work-Life Balance
- Paid parental leave