Sales Executive- Loan Origination, Informa Intelligence
The Senior Sales Executive role is responsible for selling Informa Intelligence services into a range of medium to large financial institutions – primarily working under the Icon brand to accelerate new customer acquisition across the US with a focus on Mortgage and Home Equity solutions. We are looking for a dynamic individual with a strong track record of rapidly increasing revenue from existing and new markets, someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for sales and who takes a hands-on approach to building business opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a seasoned self-starter, bringing with them a new client acquisition best practice, strong face-to-face skills, hunting talent, and have deep knowledge of the lending business including Mortgage and Home Equity, Unsecured and Auto Loan origination, pricing and margin management as well as experience selling or working within banking and digital solutions.
In this role you will:
- Achieving and exceeding revenue targets and sales objectives, as defined by the Head of Sales, Americas
- Acquire new clients in a competitive sales environment
- Establish key relationships with executives across top financial institutions in the US
- Work hand in hand with Account Managers to develop and maintain sales strategies and manage accounts efficiently
- Create an account plan for all your existing and target accounts, including organization profile, contacts by department, and targets by solution, strategy for growth, objectives and implementation schedule
- Responsible for creating and updating account profiles and notes in Salesforce.com
- Report on client engagements, recording customer feedback, gathering customer intelligence and follow-up as required
- Organize customer visits efficiently, expectation is for you to be client facing up to 50%+ of the month
- Stay up to date with current trends and new developments in the loan irrigation and pricing space
What you'll need to succeed:
- At least 7+ years’ experience selling into the lending business including Mortgage and Home Equity, Unsecured and Auto Loan origination, pricing and margin management environment.
- An established network of senior contacts in the Tier 1 US banking market
- Hunter mentality with a drive to prospect, and resilient follow-up
- Significant experience working with a consulting value proposition, either in isolation or as part of a combined solution with a product/service-based sell
- Experience with pricing, origination and overall P/L understanding.
- Connection in Secondary marketing or Capital markets groups
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic, high level of confidence and integrity
- Demonstrates ability to develop long-term customer relationships with a wide range of clients, from end users to senior executives
- Ability to consult with clients and solve challenges by selecting and demonstrating our most appropriate solution(s)
- Ability to articulate complex solutions in a simple and coherent manner
Informa Financial Intelligence provides actionable insight to help our customers make smarter decisions. We provide fund and wealth managers, traders, insurers, analysts, and investment and retail bankers with the intelligent advantage to make informed decisions, understand past trends, forecast future performance, drive profitability, and increase returns. The world’s top global financial institutions look to Informa Financial Intelligence for our authority, precision and forward-focused analysis. We’re the world’s leading provider of fund management, wealth management, investment banking, and retail banking market intelligence and competitive research.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands, and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work-Life Balance
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
- 4 weeks of parental leave
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.