Informa Intelligence (II), part of the FTSE 100 Informa Group, provides specialist data, intelligence and insight to businesses and professionals, helping them make better decisions, gain competitive advantage and enhance return on investment.
II has a valuable portfolio of digital subscription products, providing business critical intelligence to global, regional and niche communities within five core industry sectors: Pharma & Healthcare; Finance; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Maritime & Law and Agribusiness & Commodities.
Informa Intelligence currently has an exciting opportunity in our Tokyo office for an ambitious Corporate Account Manager looking to join a world leader in Healthcare Intelligence. We are an expanding global business, offering an excellent opportunity for a career-driven and money-hungry Sales professional looking to establish a fruitful sales career in a market leading and ever-growing brand.
Our Corporate Account Managers are responsible for representing our market leading brands, within corporate accounts, predominantly driving and maintaining subscription sales of pharmaceutical related reports to high-profile global corporate clients. We are ideally seeking a confident sales professional with a business-related Degree and prior experience in selling directly to senior level management, as well as a proven track record of successful B2B sales.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishing sales opportunities within the Pharma Intelligence brand by networking, building relationships, establishing needs, conducting online demonstrations and closing deals.
- Ability to hunt New Business
- Managing and developing your client base through both established business and new business opportunities
- Developing your understanding of Informa Pharma Intelligence offerings, our competitors and clients to enable maximized sales and revenue generation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in B2B sales
- Proven Business Development Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business discipline, or equivalent qualification
- Subscription sales experience would be an advantage
- Proven success in a cold calling sales role dealing with senior management in multi-national companies would be an advantage
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Highly developed business acumen and the ability to understand the wider issues of the industry
- The ability to identify new revenue opportunities and maximize product potential
This is an excellent opportunity with unlimited earning potential for driven, tenacious, intelligent, articulate, ambitious and sales professional who enjoys the fast-paced nature of Sales and is looking to establish a career in a global intelligence brand with fantastic career development opportunities.
Rated as one of the top large companies to work for we have on offer world class training, competitive salaries, uncapped and realistic OTEs, as well as an award winning benefits package.