Taylor & Francis Books – a leading international academic and professional publisher - is seeking a Trade Sales Representative to join its successful sales team.
You will join a well-established and successful team, in a role which offers both autonomy and variety. This is a key position for our business growth with plenty of opportunities for development and progression.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Management of trade bookshop accounts and relationships
• Identifying product opportunities from an extensive publishing list
• Maintaining and updating customer information on salesforce
• Working positively within a small and focused team
What are we looking for?
You will have a strong interest and enthusiasm for sales and meeting bookshop customers. You will enjoy a challenge in a role that has plenty of opportunity for development. In addition, you will:
• Be naturally great with people and have a strong focus on achieving results.
• Be able to build rapport with current and new customers, and foster business relationships with key decision makers over long periods of time.
• Have a genuine interest in books and publishing
• Be digitally literate
• Be well-organised, and able to prioritise and manage your time to maximise results
• Have strong administration, database management skills.
This role requires some interstate travel and is based from our Melbourne office. This is an entry level position and would suit someone interested in a career within the publishing industry. A current driver's licence would be an advantage.
The Company - Taylor & Francis Group, an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer-reviewed books and journals across Humanities and Social Sciences, STEM and Medicine subjects. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realize their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.