- Be the first point of contact for all employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence and redundancy.
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
- Work with the Resourcing Team and Managers to support recruitment.
- Carry out new starter inductions.
- Carry out exit interviews.
- Work closely with the shared services centre to ensure a high-quality administrative support service is provided to colleagues.
- Promote a culture of self-service for colleagues and managers to access HR support
- Work closely with the HR Business Partners, Resourcing and Learning team on HR life-cycle process & HR initiatives.
Skills & Experience needed:
- Previous HR advisory experience
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word and Outlook are essential
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of all HR processes including best practice in HR people, processes and technology
- Knowledge & experience in HR Systems
- Recognised qualification/ degree preferable (CIPD)
- A track record of continuous professional development
- Excellent communication skills at all levels including a wide range of stakeholders within the business
- Improves processes & systems
- Problem solves within tight deadlines
- Be pro-active and take initiative and encourage teams to do the same
- Knowledge and ability to use relevant internal systems
- Act with integrity, tact and diplomacy
- Excellent influencing skills
- Highly organised, diligent with attention to detail and the ability to maintain these skills whilst working under pressure
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
What you can expect from us;
- A FTSE50 company with a start-up ethos
- An adaptable working environment with flexible hours
- Open plan, flat structure, high-trust meritocracy
- Opportunities to grow and develop
- The chance to make a real impact
- Professional development
What we expect from you
- You think big and get the details right
- You thrive on new challenges and opportunities
- You take responsibility and get the job done
Please note that by applying for this vacancy or your details being submitted by one of our recruitment agencies, your CV will be uploaded onto the Informa recruitment application system and under our retention policy, will be automatically deleted twelve months from our last correspondence.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.