The Marketing Executive will support the Marketing Manager in the development and execution of the Go-To-Market strategy. This is a hands-on position where you will work closely with all cross-functional teams to ensure that all business objectives are achieved and that all campaign tactics are executed on time.
To be considered for the role, you will need demonstrative experience of generating leads, digital experience in setting up email campaigns, writing content for web, social and print. Experience in Paid (PPC/Social) is advantageous and knowing your way around Adobe Marketing Cloud is desirable.
If you have a passion for marketing with experience in executing targeted campaigns, developing creative and forward-thinking marketing plans, this job is for you.
Support the EMEA Marketing Manager in:
- Develop and implement effective marketing campaigns across Web, E-mail, Paid and Social.
- Team player and highly collaborative with internal and external stakeholders to ensure accurate execution of marketing campaigns
- Ensuring effective delivery of partnership agreements
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral (brochures, letters, emails and websites)
- Ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Analysing and reporting on competitor activity
- Assisting on the executing the customer invite program
- Developing the post event survey process, execution and reporting
- Tracking costs against budget, raising orders, maintaining invoice records and marketing budget trackers in line with business requirements for the event marketing
- Additional responsibilities as appropriate
- Minimum of 3 years event or conference marketing experience
- University degree or equivalent marketing qualification
- A solid understanding of SEO, PPC and social media
- Influencer marketing experience is desirable
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work under deadlines
- Develop and execute paid display (AdWords) and social (Facebook/LinkedIn) campaigns
- Experience of using Eloqua to set up and manage e-mail campaigns
- Using a CRM system – Salesforce would be preferred
- Analytics Experience (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus but not essential.
- Knowledge of HTML a plus but not essential
- Test and Learn approach to increase campaign efficiency and improve ROI
- Some travel required – to assist running the event and attend competitor events
Interested applicants should send their CV and covering letter (including salary expectations) to John Windsor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must be eligible to work in the