Customer Success Specialist - CBI | Burlington, MA
Informa is looking for a dynamic and detail-oriented Customer Service Representative to join the CBI - Life Sciences Division. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for greeting inbound callers and processing the registration of conference delegates through our customer relationship management system. The Customer Service Representative performs general administration, file maintenance, and records upkeep to ensure conference attendees experience the highest level of customer satisfaction and a positive event registration.
For more information, visit www.cbinet.com.
In this role you will:
- Greet inbound callers through our customer-centric relationship management system, utilizing hands-on training and direction; registers interested conference delegates.
- Identify and collect pertinent information as needed.
- Ensure correct coding of registrations to support internal metrics tracking.
- Produce individual daily, monthly, quarterly or annual reports as requested.
- Receive and follow up on customer inquiries regarding general program content and/or event logistics.
- Perform administrative duties including tracking, follow-up and processing of customer registrations and payments, wire transfers, credit adjustments and general filing.
- Perform database record management; responsible for the inspection and systems input of sponsorship contracts, and keys customer information into the MIST system.
- Process and balance financial data as it applies to the conference registration/reconciliation process.
What you'll need to succeed:
- General knowledge of basic accounting practices
- 2 year College degree or equivalent in providing exemplary customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Adobe, as well as the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to support and convey company image and policies through strong articulation and general business practices
- Must have a professional, pleasant telephone manner, superior written and verbal communication skills, with strong planning and organizational skills as well as strong attention to detail
- Should be a team player and good at multitasking
- Ability to work and embrace a high volume and ever-changing environment
CBI, an Informa business, is the health and life sciences industry leader in providing thought leadership, actionable data, benchmarking, case studies and regulatory information through a dynamic conference platform that facilitates innovation, collaboration and elevation across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and healthcare industries. CBI’s proprietary and intensive market research and product feasibility testing methodology has helped CBI deliver timely and first to market content driven conferences. These include annual flag ship events such as PCC (Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress), PAP (Patient Assistance and Access Programs), Pharma Accounting and Reporting Congress, Pharma Forum and Medicaid and Government Pricing Congress.
Benefiting over 13,000 executives annually, CBI conferences provide the market with leading edge, actionable information on the most compelling industry mega and micro trends through exclusive thought leadership presentations from our esteemed speaking faculty and government officials. CBI conferences also serve to connect executives and decision makers with technology, regulatory and consulting solutions from Fortune 500 companies and the most cutting edge solution providers.
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business, operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with a 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work- Life Balance, Paid parental leave