- Plan, implement, report on and adapt marketing campaigns to meet an agreed set of benchmarks and within agreed budgets
- Your main duties include running omni channel end-to-end campaigns and managing databases as per GDPR compliance.
- Manage a marketing budget effectively ensuring return on investment and monitoring cost per acquisition (CPA)
- Support the Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Manager in planning and implementing omni channel integrated campaigns
- Review tasks, where agreed with the Marketing Manager, monitoring progress and quality and providing effective feedback
- Present information in meetings, with a thorough understanding of the products/customer channel, target markets, and sales expectations
- Contribute ideas for, and feedback on, potential new products and services. Maintain reports, budgets, trackers as required, analysing performance of products, services and activities carried out
- Undertake and support market research to understand customer, competitor and market developments, feeding outcomes into own plans and those of wider department.
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues, customers, potential customers and third party services
- Accountable for managing own learning, taking responsibility to identify and develop skills gaps.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree level or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in a marketing environment, understanding of the role of marketing and the implementation of evidence-based marketing campaigns
- Expertise in email lead generation campaigns with fair understanding of digital marketing
- Knowledge and ability with IT systems including core MS Office packages (Word, Excel, Power Point), web/cloud based databases, CMS, email creation platforms and/or other bespoke IT systems.
- Demonstrable customer and commercial awareness – including the competitive environment, potential partner organisations and market trends.
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Critical and analytical ability
- Understanding of statistical and financial information and high level of numeracy
- Results driven
- Excellent team player and relationship building abilities
- Commercial and customer focus
- Excellent time management skills
This position is based in our office in New Delhi
The Company - Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group operates globally and produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Taylor & Francis is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.