Informa Market (digital products servicing team) is looking for enthusiastic, thoughtful, and highly motivated problem solvers who are passionate about creating an innovative customer experience and building strong relationships with our customers. The position plays a crucial part in the overall online customers experience the company offers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide professional Commerce/ digital products servicing to our customers.
- Monitor and support each touchpoint along the whole customer journey to achieve excellent customer experience
- Manage users accounts for digital products
- Prepare regular usage and performance reports to management
- Conduct regular meeting to review customer touchpoints, our service and customer experience. Proactively provide feedback for improvement
- Liaising with products team to ensure customer needs are fulfilled effectively
- Coordinate with different parties to ensure a smooth run of sales operations
- Prepare and deliver our product enhancements release note to customers
- Prepare contract and issue invoice for our digital sales team
- Arrange and conduct system training (e.g. CRM) for internal Sales Teams based on actual needs
- Occasional travel is needed
- Customer Focus
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customer presents
- Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills – ability to composes grammatically correct and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independency
- Problem Solving Skills
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management, and immediate prioritization of task as assigned.
- Ability to approach logically and nationally
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively priorities work time in various departments to meet business needs
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Computer Knowledge / Skills
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications and online customer services tools
- Ability to lean in various media
- Ability to successful adapt to change in the various working environment
OTHER PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES:
Please add other success attributes that may be relevant to the hiring/promotion process, but are not minimum requirements to be considered for the job.
- Experience in moderating/conducting workshops and interviews.