Informa operates at the heart of the Knowledge and Information Economy. We are a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business. With more than 11,000 colleagues globally, it has a presence in all major geographies, including North America, South America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The Human Resources Service Delivery Specialist is responsible for delivering HR Operational Support and Administration Services to our US Colleagues while providing excellent customer service by executing on requirements, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, maintaining data in SAP and other HR and Payroll related systems and ensuring thorough, accurate and timely responses to inquiries. Establish effective relationships with the HRIS Team, Payroll, Benefits, Field HR Team members, and Management throughout organization.
- Provides first point of contact and excellent customer service to all colleagues, management, and field HR Teams.
- Assist with and become an expert at resolving employee inquiries, creating the necessary paperwork for processing and/or entering changes (personal data, job information, reporting line changes, compensation changes, etc) into the HR Systems e.g. ADP, ORACLE and SAP.
- Facilitate New Hires, STD/Leaves, and Termination processes by submitting necessary paperwork and/or entering accurate information into SAP and ADP.
- Facilitates the HR On-boarding process, ensuring the completion of all HR new hire forms, creates and maintains employee files.
- Trouble-shoot HR Systems, policy and process questions from colleagues, seeking appropriate solutions in liaison with the team.
- Participate in testing for any upgrades or new system implementations.
- Participate in monthly audits of the system data to check for inaccuracies or missing information to ensure data integrity.
- Coordinate the payroll process by submitting and/or entering relevant and accurate information for payroll (reviewing submitted changes, reviewing timesheets, variable pay submissions etc) ensuring all dealings are strictly adhered to and appropriate and auditable documentation is in place.
- Resolve general benefits/401K administration and address general questions.
- Generates monthly HR Reports and ad hoc reports upon request.
- Supports ad hoc projects and task as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities:
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to generate a sense of urgency and rally appropriate teams.
- Ability to handle diverse and confidential information requiring extreme accuracy, independent judgement and discretion.
- Effective communications, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with all colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- Must be able to work independently and will be required to effectively interact in a team or project environment with a wide range of management, technical, HR, benefits, and payroll clients.
- Ability to independently handle multiple task and assignments.
- Ability to document processes and make recommendations for improvements.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge with ADP, ORACLE and other HRIS applications is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- 4-year degree in human resources or business management preferred.
- General familiarity in HR functions with preference given to candidates possessing 1-2 years of related experience, or equivalent skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of payroll and benefits administration /procedures preferred.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization, we would enjoy speaking with you about the opportunities available to join our team. EOE