The Rights Executive is responsible for meeting or exceeding the annual revenue targets and achieving long-term growth of overall T&F Group rights business in China.
Responsible for Revenue growth:
- Achieves the sales target for T&F and annual revenue growth (new sales and renewals)
- Manages and closes (negotiate) all rights deals on T&F products
- Actively opens doors (identify new clients) to drive new sales in China;
Administrate Rights Team’s daily work:
- Contract Management
- Customer Management: sample copy record and sending, etc.
- Data work: entry, analysis
- Publishing process supervise and manage
- Invoice and payment chasing work support
Maintain and build relationships and improve customer satisfaction:
- Owns the overall customer relationship on publishers in China
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers in and outside (Chinese publishers) accounts; continue to expand executive level relationships at current customers
- Key expert on the customer: knows everything about the customer’s business, strategy and needs on publishing, budgets, competitive products, work flows at the customer. Able to translate this knowledge into the products and solutions T&F can offer.
- Drives for results
- Technical and Professional Expertise
- Collaboration and Teamwork
Technical and Functional Competencies:
- Excellent presenting skills
- Relationship management
- Negotiation skills
- Project management skills
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experiences (and any other requirements):
- Positive attitude
- Pressure handling skills
- At least 1 years working experience as rights Business in publishing industry
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills; fluency in English
- Experienced in working in an international matrixed organization
The Company - Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals across Humanities and Social Sciences, and STEMM subjects. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.